Business Administration Online
What is Online Learning?
- 100% of a course is delivered online, asynchronously
- (some courses may have some virtual synchronous components).
What Format is this Option Delivered?
- 100% online for a 10 week quarter
- Even though students are learning 100% online, courses are still as rigorous and relevant as the face-to-face option.
- The emphasis in the classroom moves from large lecture halls to a personalized and guided learning experience where faculty facilitate active, higher-order thinking activities and provide just-in-time teaching and feedback.
What Differentiates Us?
- Just because the course is online, doesn’t mean you have to learn alone. Active rather than passive learning is encouraged so students will participate and stay engaged with their learning.
- The goal is to prepare students for future work in their industries within a digitally mediated business environment. We aim to graduate leaders with the exceptional ability to lead in a digitally-driven world and to help grow their organizations through strategic innovation.
A Sample Collection of Online Course Introduction Videos
Introduction to Organizational Behavior
Introduction to Sales Management
Introduction to Principles of Accounting I
Introduction to Marketing Management