The Merage School’s Fully Employed MBA Hybrid Section
What is Hybrid Learning?
- A blend of Face-to-Face and Online Learning.
- Reduced in-class time, with class time reserved for hands-on learning.
- Fluid and complementary interaction between online and face-to-face learning.
What Format is the Program Delivered?
- A 60% online and 40% face-to-face delivery format is utilized. Face-to-Face meetings are held on only four Saturdays a quarter (Week 2, 4, 7, 10), which are reserved for experiential, hands-on learning and online learning occurs Weeks 1-10.
- Saturdays classes will focus on hands-on learning. Active, experiential learning rather than passive, lecture-based learning will take place in face-to-face meetings. Students come prepared to participate and expect to stay engaged with the faculty and their fellow peers.
What Differentiates Us?
- A rich student learning experience that promotes and stimulates a student’s social and cognitive presence online and in the classroom throughout the 10-week quarter that promotes a learning community of inquiry and engagement, both online and face-to-face.
- Even though students only meet four Saturdays a quarter, the hybrid curriculum and courses promote the same rigor, relevance, and timeliness as face-to-face course offerings, while continuously adapting to address new social and economic challenges in our ever-changing, digitally driven world.
- Just because 60% of the course is online, students will not have to learn alone. Our customized asynchronous online course environments promote a learning community of inquiry and engagement with peers and instructors that fit into anyone’s schedule.
- Our hybrid FEMBA program aims to prepare students for future work in their industries with an agile mindset to adapt to an increasingly digital mediated business environment.
- We graduate leaders with the exceptional ability to lead in a digitally-driven world and to help grow their organizations through strategic innovation — supported by analytical decision-making, information technology, and collaborative execution, all enhanced by a highly-personalized blended learning environment.
A Collection of Core Course Introduction Videos